There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
Team Lead & Sales Representative
After a chance opportunity resulted in the purchase of his first investment property in 2007, Simon learned the hard way that while investing in real estate could be lucrative, it comes with its own set of headaches. Having dealt with flooded basements, infestations and nightmare tenants, he realized that for real estate investing to be worth it, it needed to be easy. This meant not only making property management easy, it also meant planning for taxes and leveraging financing to increase returns. Conversations with fellow investors made Simon realize that the complementary skillsets of tax planning, valuations and property management were simply not readily available to real estate investors. As such, Simon dedicated the next few years to building these skills that would eventually be the cornerstone of My Capital Corner’s investment services. Now, Simon is looking to inspire and empower others to realize the endless possibilities that come with investing in real estate in hopes that we can all unlock more free time to pursue our dreams.
Areas of focus: Residential Investment Sales, Mixed-Use Investment Sales
Language Spoken: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Inspired by the freedom and flexibility that real estate investments could offer, Billy decided that the time had come to leave his supply chain career to join an industry that could offer him more flexibility and rapid growth. Having seen hundreds of investment properties through his experience as an active real estate investor, Billy realized that Real Estate could and would unlock long-lasting flexibility and freedom. As an investment consultant, Billy is looking to assist investors to capture value through sourcing great investment deals and leading lease due diligence and negotiations for our clients.
Areas of focus: Residential Investment Sales, Residential Sales
Language Spoken: English, Cantonese
Sales Representative & Director of Property Management
Having been introduced to Property Management early on Phil has much experience managing hundreds of units ranging from non-profit complexes, condo’s, single families, multi-families, and apartment buildings. His interest in Real Estate Investing began after hearing a radio commercial and attending an investing summit one weekend. Since then he has had further experience in managing Renovation and Flip projects in the city core, and handling the acquisition of many off market-investment properties for funds with strict investing criteria.
Areas of focus: Residential Property Management
Language Spoken: English